Sunday, August 4, 2019

Critical essay, Epstein once more (gag), murders in BC

Where is the aloe? a severe blistering of the G.O.P. Stop calling Epstein a sex offender, He's a child rapist. This is just plain bad, 5 murders that may be connected, edit: 3 murders, the two missing teens are now prime suspects; been missing for a week and spotted in another province. They will be caught. Update on those asshole teens, look at me, I got gunz, I am tuf!

Not exactly boaty, but it is over the English Channel, Yeah! Personal jet packs are finally here department.

2 comments:

  1. There is some sinister stuff going on. His death is a cover-up to save some big fish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think so, I think so also. But I can almost hear a huge sigh of relief around the world at his demise and not because such a vile person is dead. So obvious.

      Delete